Customer Complaints Code
If you are a current Zzoomm customer and you are unhappy with the service that you have received, then we would like to put that right.
If you have raised your problem with us and we have not managed to resolve it to your satisfaction please find below the process to make a complaint.
1. Contact our customer team at email@example.com or on 033 33 11 99 33. We will attempt to resolve your problem as quickly as possible.
Please include the following key information:
- The date (and time if possible) the problem occurred.
- The names of any Zzoomm representatives you may have dealt with.
- The nature and reason for your complaint.
- Your full name and full address including postcode.
- Your current contact details including your telephone number and email address.
2. We will respond to acknowledge your complaint.
3. We aim to investigate, respond to, and where possible resolve your problem within 7 days.
4. If you are not satisfied with the response, then you can escalate your complaint:
- If you feel that your issue requires escalation then you can ask for your complaint to be referred to the Head of Customers, who will review your complaint and respond within 7 days. Please request this escalation by telephone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your complaint.
- If following this activity, you are still not satisfied with our response then your complaint can be raised directly to the Chief Commercial Officer. Please request this further escalation by telephone or email to email@example.com referencing your complaint.
5. If all else has failed, and if we have not satisfied you, and only after you have followed the above complaints process, then Zzoomm is a member of OS:C (Ombudsman Services: Communications) who can arbitrate a complaint between yourself and us. OS:C is a free, independent arbitration service approved by Ofcom (the communications regulator), that individuals and small businesses (one with 10 or fewer employees) can use to settle their disputes with companies that are members. Ombudsman Services can be found at ombudsman-services.org