Thank you! We will keep you posted on our latest News!
If you are a current Zzoomm customer and you are unhappy with the service that you have received, then we would like to put that right.
If you have raised your problem with us and we have not managed to resolve it to your satisfaction please find below the process to make a complaint.
1. Contact our customer team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 033 33 11 99 33. We will attempt to resolve your problem as quickly as possible.
Please include the following key information:
2. We will respond to acknowledge your complaint.
3. We aim to investigate, respond to, and where possible resolve your problem within 7 days.
4. If you are not satisfied with the response, then you can escalate your complaint:
5. If all else has failed, and if we have not satisfied you, and only after you have followed the above complaints process, then Zzoomm is a member of OS:C (Ombudsman Services: Communications) who can arbitrate a complaint between yourself and us. OS:C is a free, independent arbitration service approved by Ofcom (the communications regulator), that individuals and small businesses (one with 10 or fewer employees) can use to settle their disputes with companies that are members. Ombudsman Services can be found at ombudsman-services.org
Please confirm your booking slot by clicking the confirm time button under the calendar.