Help Centre

What happens if I move house in an area you don’t provide?

If you are moving house and wish to terminate your service, then early termination charges will apply.

Zzoomm does not provide coverage across the whole of the UK, so if during your Minimum Term you are moving to an address that we do not serve, you will need to pay the early termination charge described in clause 3.4 and 7.3 of your Terms and Conditions.

If you are moving house to an address we can serve, you can transfer the service to the new address without penalty. This constitutes a new contract and therefore starts a new minimum term. Installation charges may apply.

You can find out Terms and Conditions for home broadband plans here.

Related articles

The Reboot: Your Wi-Fi Hub

If you’re experiencing problems, rebooting your Zzoomm Hub might fix it! What is a reboot? Rebooting your Zzoomm Hub should always be your first step to fix any issues with

Read More »

Chat to one of our experts