We’ve made it as easy as possible for you to find the terms and conditions for your service with us.
These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide our broadband service to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
The terms and conditions on which we supply our broadband service to you will differ according to the package you have taken.
Home broadband plans
- Zzoomm Home broadband, for all customers whose contracts started before 15 February 2023
- Zzoomm Home broadband, for all customers whose 24-month contracts started between 4 April 2022 and 15 February 2023
- Zzoomm Home broadband, for all customers whose contracts started between 16 February 2023 and 20 June 2023
- Zzoomm Home broadband, for all customers whose contracts started between 21 June 2023 and 31 January 2024
- Zzoomm Home broadband, for all customers who contracts started on or after 1 February 2024
Occasionally Zzoomm will run special offers, promotion and other discounts to reward existing customer of acquire new customers. Should these offers be available, customers will be able to find the appropriate terms and conditions in our pricing & offers terms and conditions. Typically special offers, promotions and other similar discounts are unavailable in conjunction with other offers. We reserve the right to change or withdraw Zzoomm offers at any point.
Business broadband plans
We strive to deliver a high quality service to all Zzoomm customers. If you feel less than satisfied with your Zzoomm service you can make a complaint, here.