Thank you! We will keep you posted on our latest News!
The Zzoomm Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) describes how you can use your internet service
Our Acceptable Use Policy is part of our terms and conditions which you accept when you sign up for Zzoomm.
We provide the Zzoomm service to you, our customer. It is your responsibility to make sure that you or anyone using your Zzoomm service complies with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may change this policy at any time and we will let you know if we do. If you continue to use the Zzoomm service after any change to our policy, this means you have accepted the revised Acceptable Use policy.
Our Acceptable Use Policy is not designed to prevent your enjoyment of our service for access to the Internet.
Our Acceptable Use Policy prohibits a range of activities that we consider a misuse of the Zzoomm service. Prohibited activities are those that are:
· Detrimental to/inconveniencing other internet users
You must not use the Zzoomm service, or allow anyone else to use the service to do any of the following
· Perform any illegal activity;
· Break, or try to break the security of anyone else’s equipment, hardware or software;
· Send a message or use, own or publish any communication whose content may be illegal;
· Upload, post, publish or transmit any information or software that is protected by copyright or other ownership rights without the permission of its owner;
· Use any Internet Protocol (IP) address that Zzoomm has not assigned to you, our customer.
· To harm the service of another internet user or impersonate another user, whether on the Zzoomm network or external to the Zzoomm network.
· Use the services in a way that (a) risks degradation of service levels to other customers, (b) puts Zzoomm’s systems at risk or (c) interferes with or attempts to interfere with the operation of any of Zzoomm’s equipment or services or the Internet;
· Use the services to disrupt or violate anyone’s systems or network security, for example, deliberate attempts to overload a service or any other unspecified form of denial of service (DOS) attack or attempts to crash a host.
· Knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, malware, spyware, adware, ransomware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
· Run open mail relays or open web proxies or similar services that can allow unknown third parties to use your connection for (possibly) commit unlawful acts without your knowledge or control;
· Modify identifying network header information to deceive or mislead.
This list is not exhaustive and any activity which adversely affects either Zzoomm or a 3rd party may breach our Acceptable Use Policy.
It is the responsibility of you, our customer, to make sure that you or anyone using your Zzoomm service complies with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may receive a complaint about your use of the Internet. If it comes through a formal legal process (e.g. a Court Order) then we will follow the appropriate legal steps. However, we may receive an informal complaint about your use of the Internet that indicates you may not be following this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may choose to investigate any breach of our Acceptable Use Policy. Should we be unable to contact you as part of an investigation of a breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, we may suspend your service while we conduct the investigation. Where we are required by law or to protect Zzoomm’s interests or the interests of a 3rd party or you are not able to satisfy our investigation, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your service immediately.
Please confirm your booking slot by clicking the confirm time button under the calendar.