Get in touch
Got a question? Let us know how we can help you. For all the latest news and updates.
Hello Northallerton, we can't wait for you to begin enjoying the fastest broadband speeds in the UK! To register your interest and keep updated with the latest developments, please fill in the form below.
What does this mean for you?
• Full Fibre is fast, really fast. Full Fibre takes the fibre-optic cable that’s directly placed into your home, instead of ending at your street cabinet. Because you aren’t sharing this cable with the rest of your street and beyond, Full Fibre gives you a greater bandwidth which is pretty much just for you, so you can spread the usage across your own devices, instead of your neighbours.
• Even at the busiest times, we have you covered. Reliability is just as important as speed. Which is why even at peak times, we have you covered and will keep you connected when you’re working, chilling and playing.
• Our contracts are around 50% shorter than most broadband providers. All of our home and business contracts are 12 months, so you can be in control of the service you pay for and shape it to your needs.
• We’re local to every town we build in. We’re a friendly bunch at Zzoomm. We pride ourselves on our friendly customer service.
• We’re still affordable even when we are up to 40x faster than other providers! So with prices starting from just £29.00 per month for our incredible 150Mbps service that you simply can’t get with any non-Full Fibre providers, that’s pretty damn fantastic.
Full Fibre is for everyone in every home.
Not all broadband providers are created equally, learn more about the Zzoomm Full Fibre difference on our news page, and discover below why families like the Campbells no longer have to worry about their connection dropping.
As you can imagine, setting up a new broadband network can take time. But you can be one of the first to enjoy our superfast broadband by adding your details to the form below, and we’ll keep you updated on progress as we get closer and closer to connecting your home or workplace.
Creating our network will take a great team, so we’re looking for Zzoommers to build the network and run our North Yorkshire HQ in Easingwold. Interested? Then take a look at what we offer on our Jobs page for roles from digging trenches to managing our teams. At Zzoomm, we are looking for people who can make the future, so even if you don’t see a role exactly right for your background, get in touch; you never know what we might need next.
We'll keep you updated with all the latest developments!
You can follow us on our Instagram, watch our clips on YouTube, get involved in the conversation on Twitter or read some of our latest articles here.
And don’t forget, add your details below, and we’ll keep you informed as to what we are doing and then let you know when you can start enjoying the Zzoomm Full Fibre broadband speeds where you are.